PICK UP LINES! Ha! Ha! Don't try this for real...
Well being in theatre class, we had to come up with pick up lines. Being the amateur I am, I had to ask the professionals for some tips. Here are some of the pick up lines the proffesionals came up with,If you so badly want to know, who's this guy i'm deeply and madly in love with, then look into my eyes so deeply and madly, and you will see who's this guy i'm so badly in love with, for if you looks close enough, you will know that it's non other. -me
Comments: Too long. Sounds more like a monologue. Pick up lines should be short and witty. How about, my my looks like santa gave me an early gift this year. -datuk
If i had a bonus $100 credit in my phone, i would spend it on the number which appears on my screen when you miss call me. -me
Comments: How about with your number in my phone, there won't be a thing known credit, OR May I debit your number so that there won't be any credit. -datuk
Hi, my name's Romeo, you must be Juliet. -datuk
Comments: Aiya, too common. -me Oh god! This is a typical pick up from the street line. -the 24 year old sister of mine
You must be the chutney for my thosai. -datuk
Comments: Not bad. -me
If my life was a piece of butter naanl, then you must be the tandoori, it simply wouldn't taste as good without you, you know. -me
Comments: Ok, nice. -datuk It's not universal. Not everyone knows that tandoori goes with naan. -danielle
I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away. -ym!
I satay, you satay kuah. -baby witch
Comments: monkey! -me
Sugar is sweet and so are you, but you don't cause me heartache like the sugar do. -me
Comments: nice -baby witch
If my life was a cup of coffee, then you must be the sugar, for without you my life would be bitter. - the 14 yr old sister of mine
I'm the pants and you're the belt which holds me up. - the 14 yr old sister of mine
I'm the keys of the piano, play me! -the same14 yr old sister of mine
Comments: ass! where do you get these from?! -me
You're the beads, no the strings... ermm - the same 14 yr old
Comments: I got it! You're a genius! I'm the pearls and you're the string of a chain for if you were not there, i would simply fall apart. This is the pick up line! -me

4 Comments:
If I'm a pc, you're my Windows~ =P
this reminds me of COA...wathik...OS and app software...some high tech comp lang pic up line i see ;p
If you're sex, I'm your experience =p
regarding the pearls, the pearl is precious and the string is such a simple thing, u're trying to say u're so precious and the person who's d string is so silly.
Post a Comment
<< Home