Monday, August 27, 2012

The Bloke who sleeps at the desk next to me

          If you're coming to work to sleep, then why come? I do sleep at work too, however, when I watch this fat ass sleep right next to me, I tell myself, I must have been a real jerk myself to be sleeping while I was on shift. I ask for forgiveness. Now, how do I correct the wrong around me? How do I wake this ignorant bum who snores his way and sleep talks alongside the period I look out for alerts with my eyes wide open and rub my scalp to enhance ideas for reports. What a hindrance. What a mind block. What a pain in the ass. Where do I runt my feelings? How do I highlight this? As I type these words and think hard within my brain cells, it annoys me that the buffalo just keeps snoring in Dreamland. Fucker! Ass hole! Wake up, damn it! I'm half my mind to just walk off and let some issue trigger under his responsibility. May I?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home